Bugs, bugs, bugs, bugs…
Our final project is due at the end of this week, which means it’s time for debugging. Looking back through old scripts I wrote in March and April reaffirms how much I’ve learned in the past several weeks.
Not only do I have a much better command of C# syntax, but my logic has improved noticeably, meaning I can manage multiple functions and instances simultaneously without too much of a headache. Less guessing, more purposeful planning.
As of today, we have 22 bugs on our bug list, 13 of which are ranked high priority. And that’s not including all the ones we haven’t yet found. So here’s to the last few late nights of crunching and debugging. May they go as smoothly and be as pain-free as possible.